Sully Hospital was a listed building, originally constructed in 1930 as a TB hospital. The entire building, including several ancillary wings, has been converted into a prestigious residential development. The three storey wing overlooking the sea has had a lightweight steel framed roof above to form an extra storey throughout.
The existing floor slabs have been fully load tested to ensure future design life of the building.
Atkins Walter Webster